Land of the Long White Cloud

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hungover

Got up at midday after a farewell night on the town with housemates. Susie and I went to watch the rugby at shooters and then was joined by the new english girls, Sue, Victoria and um, forgotten the northern girls' name. Later on, at eye spy we were joined by Pauline and Dan and then a tequila marked the end of my memory though I do remember being in another club called Mansion.
I've just bought a Stray Bus ticket around the south island, nick-named the Ron pass, for $620. The bus leaves at 8am tomorrow from Base backpackers so I'm spending one more night here but I'm having to share room as a French guy is supposed to be moving in today. I'm gonna go fall asleep watching the basketball, Tall Blacks vs Aussie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home