Land of the Long White Cloud

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Just arrived in Wanaka

The bus dropped me off in Wanaka today. It continues on to Queenstown so I'll be catching the next stray bus on Monday. Hopefully they'll be people on that bus who I got to know but got off at various points along the way. The bus stopped off at Puzzling World just before Wanaka. It's quite a cool place where there's lots of optical illusions and mindbending puzzles to puzzle over.

The three of us who were dropped off in Wanaka walked back in the afternoon to complete the maze. You have to find the four towers in each corner then get to the exit. We made a bit of a game of it, Kathy won even though I cheated at one point.

Brendan and I were going to watch the rugby, springboks vs All Blacks but I've been uploading photos for the last 2 hours instead. It's nearly done so gonna go get fish and chips for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home